In what has been the most heartbreaking and distressing news of the day, a pregnant elephant was fed a pineapple stuffed with crackers, which led to her death. People, including celebrities, have condemned the brutal act. Actor Himansh Kohli took to his Twitter handle to criticise the cowardly act.
The “Yaariyan” star in his tweet said that we have no right to take anyone’s life and added that whatever is happening around is nature’s way of warning us.
His tweet read, “We have no right to take anyone’s life, specially not for fun. When a small thing happens to us, we start cursing the year or god etc. But, deep down, we know that all of the problems we are facing, is nature’s way of telling us that now we have exploited it too much. #Elephant.”
The news came to light after a forest official narrated the details of the incident on social media. The pregnant elephant died after she tried to eat a pineapple stuffed with cracker, which injured her mouth. She was unable to eat because of the injury and later died while standing in water.
- Akshay Kumar’s smash hit ‘Bellbottom’ now seems primed to conquer the OTT space too!
- Nishant Singh Malkhani to play the grown-up son post 15-year leap in Yash Patnaik’s popular show!
- What happened when actor Gautam Rode met Mallika Sherawat for the first time?
- Himansh Kohli: My first brush with beautiful Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations in Mumbai was in 2011 when I first arrived here to shoot Humse Hai Life
- Abhishek Agarwal Arts & I am Buddha Production’s The Delhi Files Title Poster Out